Client Testimonials

When I first came into Allmand Law, I was completely distraught. DeeDee took her time and explained everything to me and assured me everything was going to be okay..I called the office a lot with questions or if I get a piece of mail I don’t understand, and every time the staff is so patient with me and extremely nice and friendly. I really do feel everything is going to work out.Stacie went above and beyond in calming my nerves and helping me to understand clearly.

I am so grateful to this company and all they have done for me. I will refer you to others in need.

-Jacqueline Sweeney


Why do I need to submit a new wage order when I modify my plan

When we modify your bankruptcy plan we are changing your plan payments. This means that we have to get with your employer and change the terms and amount of your wage order. The only way we can do that is by filling out a new wage order form.  

Learn More
What happens if the stay terminates on my home?

If the bankruptcy stay terminates on your home that means that even though your in bankruptcy, your creditor can pursue all there legal remedies they can pursue if you were not in bankruptcy. This includes foreclosure, and having your house sold and evicting you from your house.

Learn More

Find Location

  • Dallas Bankruptcy

    5646 Milton Street, Ste. 120 Dallas, Texas 75206
  • Fort Worth Bankruptcy

    860 Airport Freeway, Suite 401, Hurst, Texas 76054
  • More Locations

Meet Our Clients