Client Testimonials

I have completed a five year bankruptcy with Allmand Law and it was a very positive experience.

They walked me through every detail, letter and problem that I encountered and all of this was handled by very efficient email service and phone service.  You alway talk to a person, there is complete privacy and before you know it you have finished the race!

Good advice, good choice and I am so very glad to have a fresh start.

-MiMi Vancil


Why do I need to submit a new wage order when I modify my plan

When we modify your bankruptcy plan we are changing your plan payments. This means that we have to get with your employer and change the terms and amount of your wage order. The only way we can do that is by filling out a new wage order form.  

Learn More
What happens if the stay terminates on my home?

If the bankruptcy stay terminates on your home that means that even though your in bankruptcy, your creditor can pursue all there legal remedies they can pursue if you were not in bankruptcy. This includes foreclosure, and having your house sold and evicting you from your house.

Learn More

Find Location

  • Dallas Bankruptcy

    5646 Milton Street, Ste. 120 Dallas, Texas 75206
  • Fort Worth Bankruptcy

    860 Airport Freeway, Suite 401, Hurst, Texas 76054
  • More Locations

Meet Our Clients