Bankruptcy is the only area of law that we practice. It is our experience that the best way to serve our clients is to devote all our time to one area of law. We have selected this area to specialize in because it dramatically impacts peoples’ lives in a real way.
Dallas Bankruptcy and Fort Worth Bankruptcy
Discover the The Truth About Bankruptcy and start down the path to a future free of the debt that has controlled your life. Bankruptcy sparks intense emotions in many people. A stigma has become attached to a transaction that even the Founding Fathers knew was necessary when they crafted the Constitution we live under here in the United States.
We at Allmand Law know that bankruptcy is a valid and necessary option for many people. Our number one goal is to help clients deal with a tough situation. From the first visit to our office, we want to show you the benefits available to you through bankruptcy protections.
In our experience, anyone is a job loss or unexpected emergency away from needing a bankruptcy attorney. Let us help you get your creditors off your back, prevent foreclosure and repossession of your home, and helping you keep as many assets as possible to secure your fresh start.
Meet Our Attorneys View All
- I have completed a five year bankruptcy with Allmand Law and it was a very positive experience. They walked me through every detail, letter and pro ReadMore
- Allmand Law has two very great ladies employed there. Kimberly and Susan have been two very important people to my wife and I. They are fantastic ReadMore
- Nita, I want to thank you for all the help you have provided me through all of this. Not only did you take time to explain things so clearly, but ReadMoreI would like to take this time to thank all the staff at Allmand Law for the great jobs they do. I first came to their office upset and afraid of ReadMoreWhen I first came into Allmand Law, I was completely distraught. DeeDee took her time and explained everything to me and assured me everything wa ReadMoreGod Bless and God Bless your expertise for your profession. We will take this opportunity to thank you. Personally, I did not understand ReadMoreOn May 28th 2008, I walked into your office to request legal assistance. As you can imagine, dealing with any type of legal concern is generally ReadMore
- This is to let you know, that you have a very pleasant and professional staff especially—Miss Juanita Bolender. She definitely goes above and beyond ReadMoreThe reason I chose Allmand and Lee to assist me in my foreclosure, is that the letters sent out were very detailed. I also liked the follow-up le ReadMorePrev Next
- I met DeeDee in October of 2007. I was just torn apart, but after meeting with her, she made me feel like a human again . . . that I did have a second ReadMore
FAQWhy do I need to submit a new wage order when I modify my plan
When we modify your bankruptcy plan we are changing your plan payments. This means that we have to get with your employer and change the terms and amount of your wage order. The only way we can do that is by filling out a new wage order form.Learn MoreWhat happens if the stay terminates on my home?
If the bankruptcy stay terminates on your home that means that even though your in bankruptcy, your creditor can pursue all there legal remedies they can pursue if you were not in bankruptcy. This includes foreclosure, and having your house sold and evicting you from your house.Learn More