Scholarship for College Students
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the American college student who creates the best video essay.
2021 Contest Topic
Give an example of a business or famous individual in Texas who filed for bankruptcy and was successful post-filing. What factors contributed to their bankruptcy, how was their debt handled in bankruptcy and how are they doing now?
Our Scholarship Aims to Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student.
- Encourage students to understand how bankruptcy relief helps give people and businesses a fresh start.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How to Enter:
- Record a two- to three-minute video giving an example of a business or famous individual in Texas who filed for bankruptcy and was successful post-filing. What factors contributed to their bankruptcy, how was their debt handled in bankruptcy and how are they doing now? Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel and/or any social media accounts you have.
- Title the video Allmand Law Scholarship Contest 2021 and include this link https://allmandlaw.com/scholarship-for-college-students/ in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- MUST send video to the firstname.lastname@example.org email to be considered.
- When posting to social media, MUST use hashtags #TexasBankruptcy and #AllmandLawScholarship2021.
Tips and Tricks:
- Be creative. We don’t expect an Oscar winning film but we want to be entertained!
- Show us passion throughout the video!
- Most of all, be informative!
All submissions are due by August 8, 2021. The winner will be chosen and notified on August 13, 2021!
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Allmand Law, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Allmand Law and / or partner organizations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Allmand Law’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Allmand Law in writing.