Dallas, Fort Worth Foreclosure Assistance

We keep hearing in the media that the foreclosure crisis is easing. For many of you, whose lives are still being thrown into chaos each year by unexpected events that have a devastating impact on their family finances, foreclosure is still a concern. Experience has shown us that it is fairly common for people in financial crisis to go into denial. They think that if they ignore the problem, it will go away. Unfortunately, that simply isn’t the way life works.

Burying your head in the sand will not stop foreclosure proceedings. Ignoring the notices and being unavailable may cause the bank to move more quickly.

You don’t have to live in your current state of worry and fear. Make the choice to take control of your financial situation by contacting Allmand Law, or a firm in your area with a similar commitment to its clients.


Why do I need to submit a new wage order when I modify my plan

When we modify your bankruptcy plan we are changing your plan payments. This means that we have to get with your employer and change the terms and amount of your wage order. The only way we can do that is by filling out a new wage order form.  

Learn More
What happens if the stay terminates on my home?

If the bankruptcy stay terminates on your home that means that even though your in bankruptcy, your creditor can pursue all there legal remedies they can pursue if you were not in bankruptcy. This includes foreclosure, and having your house sold and evicting you from your house.

Learn More

Find Location

  • Dallas Bankruptcy

    5646 Milton Street, Ste. 120 Dallas, Texas 75206
  • Fort Worth Bankruptcy

    860 Airport Freeway, Suite 401, Hurst, Texas 76054
  • More Locations

Meet Our Clients