Can I Get an Extension on the Notice of Default?


If you are behind on your mortgage and we did a agree to order to catch you up and after that you defaulted again and there is a notice of default that is filed with the court, we will not be able to reverse that unless we have compelling facts of why you were in default. For example if they day that you missed a mortgage payment and you have proof that you did make it we can then file a motion with the court to reconsider that. If you were behind and you do not dispute the claims or you can’t prove that you did make the payments, then the notice of default will stand. If you have any more questions regarding bankruptcy, feel free to call Allmand Law Firm PLLC at 214-884-4020 or go to our website at –