Stop Creditors From Harassing You!
We Help Texas Residents in Financial Distress.
Most likely, the reason you’ve landed on this site is that you’ve had something bad happen to you which has sent your finances spiraling out of control …
Or, perhaps you’ve made a few bad decisions. Either way, in order to move forward from here you need to know that this does not make you a bad person. You should not feel embarrassed or ashamed that you need some help in getting things on the right track again.
Everyone makes mistakes. Really.
But the GOOD NEWS is that you don’t have to re-live that mistake, wallow in it, or suffer from it forever. You can do something about it. In fact, I have helped thousands of Texas residents in your particular predicament get a fresh start and I’m confident I can help you too.
My name is Reed Allmand, and unlike most lawyers I can relate to your situation. I wasn’t born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I know what it feels like to be drowning financially. I also know how to fix it. If you’ll accept my help I’ll get you out of this financial mess that’s closing in on you.
The Law Can Work in Your Favor –
IF You Understand The Law
Most people think the bankruptcy laws were created to only help mega corporations. Well, with recent changes to the bankruptcy laws huge corporations benefit from bankruptcy even more, but the same can be true for the individual in financial trouble IF you have an expert on your side fighting for your rights …
And when I say expert I don’t mean some “run of the mill” lawyer who dabbles in bankruptcy. To ensure you get the fresh start you need and deserve you need someone who focuses solely on bankruptcy and more importantly you need an attorney who’s specific focus is Consumer Bankruptcy.
If you’ll allow me to give you a piece of advice; don’t even bother talking to anyone who doesn’t meet the following criteria:
- Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization.: There are 81,000 active attorneys in the state of Texas but less than 200 are Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy by The Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- High Consumer Bankruptcy Case Volume: Some lawyers will try to convince you that it’s to your advantage to hire them because they only take a few bankruptcy cases per year and this will allow them to give you more attention. It’s not true. You want a firm who focuses solely on consumer bankruptcy and handles at least several hundred cases per year. In this area of law bigger is almost always better. (Over the last 7 years we’ve helped over 3,000 people with their consumer bankruptcy cases.
- High “Discharge” Success Rate: If an attorney is not getting the majority of their clients the favorable outcome they seek, it can be a sign that the attorney is not zealously representing her clients against their creditors. You want an attorney whom creditors respect (or even fear). Your creditor’s lawyers are almost certainly daily visitors to the bankruptcy court, and they know which bankruptcy attorneys are heavy hitters (and we know them). They know which bankruptcy attorneys actually fight and advocate for their clients and which attorneys they can push around.
- Personal Investment in Your Case. You want an attorney who cares about you personally, takes the time to understand your situation, is personally invested in getting you the most favorable outcome possible and sees your case through to the very end. If the attorney tells you that you will meet with a secretary or paralegal to review your bankruptcy petition before it’s filed, this should be a red flag to you.
- Offer a HIGH Quality Free Consultation. Almost all lawyers offer free consultations but very few are willing to really get into the meat of your situation until you’ve paid them. You want an attorney who is willing to take the time “on their dime” to understand your situation before recommending a course of action for you. (We offer all our prospective clients a full one hour free consultation. And, our team will work with you beforehand to make sure you are fully prepared to get as much as possible out of the consultation).
Accept This Invitation And YOUR Financial Situation WILL Change
I want to invite you to come into my office for a free consultation with one of my consumer bankruptcy attorneys. Oh, and don’t worry, none of the attorneys who work for me are snooty or will judge you in anyway. These are salt of the earth type folks …
You can be yourself and they will listen with an understanding ear and give you their most honest opinion about your best options. If you spend one hour of your time with us I’m confident you will come away feeling that the hour was a great investment in your financial future.
To get started simply fill out the form in the top right corner of this page or give us a call at . We’ll begin with a short no pressure call to you where you can learn a bit more about our Free Consultation and see if it’s the right thing for you.
PS. If you’re skeptical, please take a look at the short video below the form at the top right corner of this page. You’ll see comments from actual clients, regular folks like you and me talking about their experience with our free consultation.
PPS. Are you concerned you can’t afford this? Please don’t worry about that. If after the free consultation it looks like we can help you we’ll find a way to make the money work. We’ve never turned away a client because of money. We’ll find a way together. Don’t hesitate to contact us. Do it today. Do it right now. Your future is waiting and you’ve got nothing to lose except the financial 800 lb. gorilla that is on your back.
PPPS. Sorry, almost forgot. If you would like more information but are not quite ready to come in for a free consultation you should download my “Truth About Bankruptcy” eBook. I’ve put everything you need to know about bankruptcy into this eBook and I think you will find it extremely helpful. You can download the eBook here.