I Cannot Find My Tax Returns. What Can I Do?


If you can not find your tax returns it is necessary that we provide these to the Chapter 13 trustee. However were able to have you feel out an IRS form called 4506T and what this does is it allows us to have a limited power of attorney, to go directly to the IRS and get a tax transcript. I have that necessarily registration with the IRS so I am able to get you to sign that form. I will send it to them, I will call up there hotline, and I will have them send me those transcripts. Even if you don’t have a copy anymore as long as it is filed I will able to get the information needed. If you have any more questions regarding bankruptcy, feel free to call Allmand Law Firm PLLC at 214-884-4020 or go to our website at –