I Want To Transfer An Automobile To My Children. Can This Be Done?


If you file for bankruptcy and you are currently are in a case where you exempted the vehicle and it is fully exempt, and you need to transfer it. You will need to call our office and we will tell you the best way to go about transferring that property. If you have any more questions regarding bankruptcy, feel free to call Allmand Law Firm PLLC at 214-884-4020 or go to our website at –