The Krazy Coupon Lady shares 40 companies that will pay for a portion or all of your college tuition! Below are some examples:
- Chipotle offers up to $5,250 for college costs: Full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the Chipotle Educational Assistance Program. The program provides up to $5,250 in tuition assistance per year, or they might even cover 100% depending on the degree. Plus, you can earn a third of your degree without going into a classroom, but how is this possible? Because every time you get a promotion, you’ll earn credit hours towards the degree.
- Chick-fil-A’s Leadership Scholarship pays up to $25,000 for higher education: Chick-fil-A’s Remarkable Futures scholarship program offers two yearly scholarships. The True Inspiration Scholarship (worth $25,000) and the Leadership Scholarship (worth $2,500). The scholarship can be applied to any area of study at any accredited university, including two- and four-year colleges, online programs, and technical or vocational schools.
- Intel’s tuition assistance program offers 100% reimbursement: Technology giant Intel provides its own in-house training organization called “Intel University” that offers over 7,000 courses to help foster workers’ career goals. Employees may also qualify for financial assistance for work-related courses outside of Intel as well. Intel’s tuition assistance program offers 100% of reimbursable costs including tuition, books, and certain fees.
- Gap, Inc. reimburses up to $5,000/year: Employes of Gap, Inc. (Those who work at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy, & Athleta) are eligible for Gap’s tuition reimbursement program once they have worked at the company for a full year. Gap will then pay for two classes & two books per term with up to $5,000 per year.
- Chevron will reimburse up to 75% of tuition costs: This company will pay a substantial 75% of your tuition fees if your course of study is related to your job track.
- Chili’s covers up to 25% of your college tuition: Many college students work at restaurants to pay their rent and tuition while in college. Chili’s will cover up to 25% of your tuition costs if you’ve worked for Chili’s for at least three months and are working toward a job-related certificate or degree.
- Allmand Law Firm’s yearly $1,000 scholarship: Every year, Allmand Law Firm awards $1,000 to the college student with the best short video regarding said year’s bankruptcy-related topic. P.S. Applications for the 2021 scholarship are open now and close on August 8th! Texas Bankruptcy Scholarship Details
To find more companies that will pay for your schooling, click the link below!